An up-to-date academic CV is available here
- A compositional game to fairly divide homogeneous cake - arXiv.org
- Higher-order in-and-outeractions reveal synergy and logical dependence beyond Shannon-information - arXiv.org (published in Entropy)
Talks and conferences
- From Genetic Hypergraphs to Persistent Quantum Entanglement - Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, seminar, Oct 2023.
- A Compositional Game to Fairly Divide Homogeneous Cake - Applied Category Theory 2023, Aug 2023 (poster).
- The information theory of higher-order interactions - Dutch Institute for Emergent Phenomena, Institute for Advanced Study, June 2023. Slides
- Higher-Order Interactions and Their Duals Reveal Synergy and Logical Dependence beyond Shannon-Information - DEMICS23, Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems, June 2023. Slides
- Cybergenetic networks in the mouse brain: higher-order gene regulation and Boolean logic - IGC Biomedical Genomics section meeting, Dec 2021.
- Cybergenetic in-and-outeractions: Searching for strange loops in the mouse brain - De Las Cuevas Group, University of Innsbruck, Sep 2021.
- Genetic Interactions and Information Lattices - Mathematical Quantum Physics group, University of Innsbruck, Juli 2021.
- Model-free estimation of higher-order interactions - CSHL Biology of Genomes conference, May 2021. Poster
- Complex Gene Regulation: Higher-order interactions in single-cell expression data - European Mathematical Genetics Meeting, April 2021. Slides | Video
- Higher-order interactions in single-cell expression data - IGC Biomedical Genomics section meeting, March 2021. Slides
- Complex gene regulation: higher-order interactions in single-cell expression data - CSHL Network Biology conference, March 2021. Poster
- A maximally noncommittal physicist looks at genetic interactions - Biomedical Genomics section meeting, May 2020. Slides
- Computational biology journal club - Helped organise and present, IGC May 2019 - Sep 2020.
- Introduction to the do-calculus - Helped organise and present at the Causality book club, IGC April 2019.
- Ethics in biomedicine - Workshop for Ponting-Lab, October 2019.
- Distillation for Olfactory Design - Mediamatic Odorama nights, March 2017.
- SPUI25 in spe - Organised and hosted multiple events at cultural centre SPUI25, Jan-Sep 2017.
- Debates on science and technology in society - Organised and hosted monthly debates at the Betabreak events, Dec 2014 - Jan 2016.
E8 symmetry structures in the Ising model University of Amsterdam, A. Jansma 2018.
Training RBMs with parallel tempering Github, 2019
Leaf venation simulation (ran by ~700 users) Openprocessing.org, 2014.
Firefly synchronisation (ran by ~5k users) Openprocessing.org, 2014.
Flocking simulations with predators (ran by ~16k users, forked ~25 times) Openprocessing.org, 2013.